- size: measurement of the inside circumference of a ring; standard jeweler's measure of ring size.
- width: the measurement of the outside (face) of a ring, rim-to-rim, in millimeters.
- profile: the top (rim) and outside of the ring, where the inlay is.
- flat (profile): a ring profile with straighter edges; has less titanium showing next to the inlay than a round profile.
- round (profile): a more beveled ring profile, with slightly thicker walls; has more titanium showing curving around to the outside of the ring than a flat profile.
- polished (finish): a mirror-like high polish finish to the titanium.
- brushed (finish): a duller finish to the titanium; helps gold inlay stand out.
- comfort fit: a band made with the inside slightly domed for a comfortable fit that squeezes more easily over the knuckle. All of our rings are comfort fit.
- inlay: ornament (wood, stone, mineral or other material) embedded on the outside of a ring, flush with its surface.
back to top